I've been thinking for a while now about starting a blog. Since I'm not very good at keeping up with my e-mails and letting people know what's going on with us, I thought it might be a good way to stay in touch with friends and family. The hardest part (for me) has been trying to think of a good blog name. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many hours I've spent trying to come up with something that's witty and creative. In the end, I decided I should just get started, even if my blog title is a little on the boring, unimaginitive side. After all, it's what's inside that counts, right?
1 comment:
Oh, I can so relate! I couldn't think of anything to write until I'd thought of a name. Then I started a new blog because I thought of a better name. I can so relate :) Glad you started blogging!
Post a Comment