Thanks to Joni for recommending the new Barenaked Ladies CD "Snack Time" in her blog. We found it at Target yesterday and had to have it to add to our BNL collection. :) There are so many cute songs! I couldn't find a video of "Crazy ABC's" or "I Don't Like" or "Raisins" which are a few of my favorites so far, but I really like "Pollywog in a Bog" too. This is my first attempt at embedding a You Tube video on the blog, so I hope it works out. Enjoy!
A Perfect Moment
12 years ago


2 comments:
My favorite is 'Raisins.' I was whistling that song for about a week after I first heard it.
Raisins come from apes
People come from apes
I come from Canada.
*whistling*
Heh, I meant grapes.
Anyway, I'm glad I could help you find a CD you liked. (Did you know they did a Christmas album too? It is AWESOME.)
Post a Comment