At a recent family get-together, my mother-in-law was able to get this picture of all of her grandchildren - all of our nieces and nephews - without even one of them crying! It's not often that you see so many adorable kids all in one place, so I thought I'd share it with you all! In the back row, we have Caroline, Hannah, Onias, Nathan & Ben (standing in the very back) and Samuel & Adam (in front of Nathan & Ben). The front row is Beth holding Zoe, Andrew holding Micah, Katie holding Amaryn, Spencer, & Lauren. There are still 3 out of the 6 couples in Mark's family (including us) who are currently childless, so I can only imagine how much bigger these group pictures will get in the coming years. :) I love having so many wonderful, intelligent, and beautiful nieces and nephews. Our future children will be so blessed to have so many terrific cousins!
A Perfect Moment
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment